During the Conference, the IBenC consortium partners presented their contributions to the project’s study, illustrating and discussing findings and results with the event’s diverse audience, constituted by researchers, policy makers, care providers, health associations and consultants. The presentations took us through the different steps building up to a method to identify best practices for care dependent elderly in terms of quality of care, cost of care and staff experiences.
- IBenC study framework and how did the IBenC research project build on InterRAI knowledge;
- Border spanning characterisation of community care models;
- How to approach best practices and benchmarking in community care quality, care staff work experience, patient psychosocial needs, and cost of care;
- How quality, costs and staff experiences are integrated in the IBenC method;
- Exploring the feasibility of an online tool to benchmark the cost-effectiveness of health care organisations.