The IBenC consortium presented the project results during its Final Conference in Brussels on the 8th of December 2016. The Final Conference, organized by EHMA, allowed the project partners to illustrate and discuss the project findings with a diverse audience, constituted by researchers, policy makers, care providers, health associations and consultants.
See the presentations of the IBenC Final Conference below for more information on the project results and findings.
- What is the IBenC study about?
Hein van Hout, VUmc, Netherlands
- Bringing evidence to practice: Using InterRAI knowledge & data infrastructures in Finland and the rest of the world
Harriet Finne-Soveri, THL, Finland
- Can we characterise organisations in community care? Identifying six care models
Anja Declercq, LUCAS, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Performance I: Identifying best practices on quality of community care
Graziano Onder, UCSC, Italy
- Performance II: Benchmarking job related experiences of staff
Liza van Eenoo, LUCAS, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Performance III: Benchmarking psychosocial needs
Vjenka Garms-Homolová, HTW Berlin, Germany
- Performance IV: Costs of Care across organisations and care models
Judith Bosmans, VUmc, Netherlands
- Performance V: The IBenC method to identify best practices. Integrating Quality, Costs and Staff experiences
Henriëtte van der Roest, VUmc, Netherlands
- Exploring the feasibility of an online tool to benchmark the cost-effectiveness of health care organizations
Michele Calabrò, EHMA, Belgium
A detailed Final Conference Report will be released soon.